The data controller responsible for processing personal data is:
Kaja-Tex Bartłomiej Kasiński
Działkowa 9 62-872 Borek
- PROCESSING OF DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE IDESCU MOBILE APPLICATION AND IDESCU.EU, IDESCU.COM and IDESCU.PL WEBSITES (hereinafter IDESCU)
In connection with the user's use of IDESCU, the administrator collects data to the extent necessary to provide individual services offered, as well as information about the user's activity in the mobile application and on the website.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA ON IDESCU
REGISTRATION ON IDESCU
1. Individuals who register with IDESCU are asked to provide data necessary to create and manage an account. To facilitate service, the user may provide additional data, thereby consenting to their processing. Such data may be deleted at any time. Providing data marked as mandatory is required to create and manage an account, and failure to provide it results in the inability to create an account. Providing other data is voluntary.
3.2. Personal data is being processed:
3.2.1. to provide services related to managing and servicing an account on IDESCU - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Article 6(1)(b) RODO), and with respect to voluntarily provided data, the legal basis for processing is consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO);
3.2.2. for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) consisting of analyzing user activity on IDESCU and the way they use their account, as well as their preferences to improve applied functionalities;
3.2.3. for potential establishment and pursuit of claims or defense against them - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO) consisting of protecting their rights;
3.2.4. for marketing purposes of the administrator.
PLACING AN ORDER
3.3. Placing an order with IDESCU involves processing personal data of the user. Providing data marked as mandatory is necessary to accept and process the order, and failure to provide them will result in the inability to fulfill the order. Providing other data is optional.
3.4. Personal data are processed:
3.4.1. for the purpose of fulfilling the placed order - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the contract (Art. 6(1)(b) RODO); for optional data, the legal basis for processing is consent (Art. 6(1)(a) RODO);
3.4.2. for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations incumbent on the administrator, resulting in particular from tax and accounting regulations - the legal basis for processing is a legal obligation (Art. 6(1)(c) RODO);
3.4.3. for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Art. 6(1)(f) RODO) consisting in conducting analyses of users' activity on IDESCU, as well as their purchasing preferences in order to improve the functionalities used;
3.4.4. for the purpose of possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator (Art. 6(1)(f) RODO) consisting in protecting their rights.
3.5. IDESCU provides the possibility of contacting them using electronic contact forms or by phone.
- Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the user and respond to the inquiry. The user may also provide other data to facilitate contact or inquiry handling. Providing data marked as mandatory is necessary to accept and process the inquiry, and failure to provide them will result in the inability to provide service. Providing other data is voluntary.
- In case of phone contact, the user enters their phone number, which IDESCU uses to contact the user. Providing the phone number is voluntary but necessary to accept and process the inquiry. In case of phone contact, the user may provide the application code to the operator, which will give IDESCU access to the user's mobile device screen to assist in choosing compositions and managing orders (help with selecting materials, patterns, etc.). Access to the mobile device screen results in IDESCU receiving photos of windows, for which the user selects the composition.
3.6. Personal data is processed:
3.6.1. for the purpose of identifying the sender and processing their inquiry sent through the provided form – the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing to perform a contract for the provision of services (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
3.6.2. for purposes related to satisfaction research, in particular by sending communications to the email address with a request to complete a satisfaction survey – the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) consisting in maintaining a high quality of service and the level of customer satisfaction with the offered products and services.
3.6.3. for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO) consisting in sending commercial information within the scope of the consent provided by the user (direct marketing). The user has the right to object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
4.1 The Administrator processes the personal data of users for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities, which may include:
4.1.1 displaying marketing content to the user that may be tailored to their preferences;
4.1.2 conducting other types of direct marketing activities for goods and services (sending commercial information electronically).
4.3 If the user has given consent to receive commercial information via email or SMS, their personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending such information. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of IDESCU in sending commercial information within the scope of consent given by the user (direct marketing). The user has the right to object to the processing of their data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling.
5.SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
5.1. The Administrator processes personal data of users who visit the administrator's profiles on social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest). This data is processed solely in connection with managing the profile, including informing users about the administrator's activity and promoting various events, services, and products, as well as communicating with users through the functionalities available on social media platforms. The legal basis for processing personal data by the administrator for this purpose is its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO), consisting of promoting its own brand and building and maintaining a community associated with the brand.
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
6.1. Cookies are small text files installed on the user's device while browsing IDESCU. Cookies collect information that facilitates the use of the website - for example, by remembering the user's visits to IDESCU and the actions taken by them.
- cookies with data entered by the user (session ID) for the duration of the session;
- authentication cookies used for authentication services for the duration of the session;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect abuses in the field of authentication;
- session cookies for multimedia players (e.g., flash player cookies), for the duration of the session;
- persistent cookies used to personalize the user interface for the duration of the session or slightly longer,
- cookies used to remember the contents of the basket for the duration of the session.
cookies for monitoring website traffic, including Google Analytics cookies. These are files used to monitor website traffic, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are files used by Google to analyze how users use IDESCU to create statistics and reports on IDESCU's performance). Google does not use the collected data to identify the user or combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information on the scope and rules of data collection in connection with this service can be found at the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
- DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
7.1. The data processing period by the Administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. As a rule, the data is processed for the duration of the service provision or order fulfillment, until the expressed consent is withdrawn or effective objection is made to the processing of data in cases where the legal basis for processing data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
7.2. The data processing period may be extended if processing is necessary to establish and pursue potential claims or defend against them, and after this time, only to the extent required by law. After the processing period expires, the data is irreversibly erased or anonymized.
- USER RIGHTS
8.1. The persons whose data is being processed have the following rights:
- the right to information about data processing - Article 15 of the RODO
- the right to obtain a copy of the data - Article 15 of the RODO
- the right to rectification - Article 16 of the RODO
- the right to erasure - Article 17 of the RODO
- the right to restriction of processing - Article 18 of the RODO
- the right to data portability - Article 20 of the RODO
- the right to lodge a complaint - Article 77 of the RODO
- the right to object - Article 21 of the RODO
After the user exercises their right to object, the administrator will not continue to process the user's personal data, unless we demonstrate the existence of important, legally justified grounds for processing that override the user's interests and rights, or when the processing of data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
8.2. A request regarding the exercise of data subject rights can be submitted:
- in writing to the address: Kaja-Tex, ul. Działkowa 9, 62-872 Borek
- by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DATA RECIPIENTS
9.1. In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting, legal, auditing, consulting services, couriers (in connection with the execution of orders), marketing agencies (in the scope of marketing services) and entities related to the administrator, including companies within its capital group and business partners.
9.2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country, i.e. outside the European Economic Area comprising the Member States of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or to an international organization.